Beautiful Guitar Song



BEAUTIFUL GUITAR SONG - "BY THE EDGE OF THE STREAM"

Guitar Ballad - "By the Edge of the Stream" - Dallton Santos - Guitar Solo Instrumental Song


Ballad Guitar Solo - "By the Edge of the Stream" - Guitar Solo by Dallton Santos
Instrumental Guitar Song I Beautiful Guitar Solo I http://youtu.be/Rx0U3PsKT7Q

follow me at:




I'm wondering if anyone can hear the angels... I sure do. Like a beautiful bird cry. This song tells a story I know very well. "By the edge of the stream", indeed. Classic, yet Original. Brilliant! Loved it. ?





Your ballad By the Edge of the Stream is one of the most beautiful instrumentals I have ever heard in my life, and I have been hearing such ballads for over 50 years. And you are also one of the smoothest guitar players I\'ve ever seen, with an exceptional gift for bending. I have just downloaded your backing track for that song, which I managed to learn to play on my guitar recently. Thank you and God bless you for this service to all aspiring guitarists, especially old ones like me (I learned to play the guitar in my 58th year!).

Joseph Cherian (Pappa Joseph)





man this is... so pure... it turned me off instantly... so many feelings in it.. feels so.... alive... thank you, thank you for sharing this with us